hello i am eip and i run this server. while this may not seem like a signficant achievement for everyone, i had almost no experience with linux or web development tools before i started doing this, and i’ve picked everything up as i’ve gone along.
at the moment i have a fully functioning caddy server running on ubuntu 20.04 lts, which serves about 10 different websites, some of which are important and some of which are not.
- my 3ds database, full of information about the nintendo 3ds console
- my switch database, full of information about the nintendo switch console
- nh-bfm, an emergency backup of the publically available Seedminer bruteforcemovable system made by deadphoenix, used in hacking 3ds consoles, implemented by me with help from aspargas and crc
- eipBin, a public-facing implementation of the privatebin project. it’s like pastebin, except neither me nor anyone else can see what you paste unless you give them the link. it’s end-to-end encrypted and can be set to burn after reading, which is cool.
- eipAlbums, a public-facing implementation of the Lychee photo management system. contains memes.
- eipBlog, my personal blog
- eipBytes, this blog
- shitpost.lol, a domain i got because it was funny
- hacc.me, a domain i got because it was funny
- nintendo homebrew, a domain i got to support the nintendo homebrew discord server which i am a part of
- the conversation, a work in progress podcast sort of thing made by my friends
- facts that i think are cool
- frii gaems world, a bait website for idiots on the nintendo homebrew discord server
some of these projects are bare html/css, some involve php and mysql (such as the wordpress instances/the blogs) and some are implemented with permission as work by others (eg nh-bfm, eipAlbums and eipBin).
i made this blog to detail my processes and tips and tricks i’ve found along the way in the hopes they may be useful to anyone else in the same position i am.
have a look at the blog to see the actual content of this site.